Monday, January 27, 2014

Tops In My Book Card Process Video

This week I'm going to show you some Valentine's Day cards that I made with some Lawn Fawn stamp sets called "Science of Love" and "Love You Tons."  I thought these two sets and the matching dies were super cute so these are the ones I decided to purchase to make some cute cards this year.  The card for today would be a quick and easy one to put together for a child's Valentine's party or for a child's teacher.

I use colored pencils and low-odor thinner that I purchased at Wal-Mart in the art supply aisle.  This product smooths out the pencil lines.  I showcase this product in another video this week and will be making a tutorial soon so you can see the pros and cons of using this technique.  Thanks for watching and if you have any questions or comments please let me know!  I will answer them as soon as I can!  Below is a photo of the finished card.






No comments:

Post a Comment