Friday, July 25, 2014

Project Life Blog Hop!!! Weeks 21 and 22 Process Videos

I am so excited to be part of Katina's blog hop again!  I am so glad she invited me!  As you may know, I am really behind on Project Life--from finishing up videos, to doing Project Life, to sharing them with you guys.  So this week, I decided to really play catch up and share with you two layouts!  They both had inserts but they also came together really quick!  You can see the videos below and make sure you head over to YouTube and subscribe to my channel if you want to see more fun videos soon!  I'll also be hosting a giveaway this week on YouTube and Instagram so come find me at either location--links to both of those can be found on the right hand side!  Thanks so much for watching and don't forget to check out the other ladies in the blog hop!

 LOVING LIFES LITTLE BLESSINGS  www.lovinglifeslittleblesssings.com 

















Here are those links again!  Thanks so much for watching and have a great weekend!

 LOVING LIFES LITTLE BLESSINGS  www.lovinglifeslittleblesssings.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment