Saturday, August 9, 2014

Project Life Weeks 23 and 24 Videos

Hey everyone!  Thanks for checking in over the weekend!  Today, I'm trying to play catch up with sharing my Project Life videos so it's a double feature!  I'm *mostly* caught up on Project Life but now I am really behind on sharing them with you guys!  But I have tons of new goodies to play with so hopefully that will be my incentive to get caught up on the last couple of weeks of Project Life and really get them shared with you guys!  In case you missed them, I posted some videos on YouTube showing off some of the new Heidi Swapp Project Life kits so be sure to head over to YouTube and watch them if you want to see a lot of the new stuff up close.  Thanks so much for watching and I will see you again soon!

P.S. If you aren't a subscriber already, you might want to subscribe on YouTube--there's a giveaway coming up very soon that you do not want to miss.  Think, Just Add Color ;)

Have a great weekend!












No comments:

Post a Comment