Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Project Life Weeks 36 and 37

Combining weeks for the win!  Seriously, this isn't my all time favorite layout, but after being so far behind, I'm just glad to be getting caught up :)  One thing that wasn't included in the video was the insert that I made for my husband and I's 5th anniversary.  Go me for not having a single PL card journaled on or a single photograph of the entire day.  So bad!  But I copied and pasted our Facebook posts from that day into Microsoft Word and just sort of typed up what we did that day and why we didn't celebrate a lot even though it was big number.  I like adding these inserts and I've seen Elise Cripe do this a lot and I think it's a great way to insert things, especially if you're a little wordier than a 3x4 or 4x6 card.  If you have any questions, let me know and I'll be happy to answer them!  Thanks for watching!









No comments:

Post a Comment