Thursday, December 25, 2014

Project Life Weeks 39-41

Do you know that at this point in time I am actually behind on Project Life again?  What??  I was doing so good!  But here's to hoping that I am finished up in time for New Year's because if I'm not caught up by then I'm going to have to really re-think Project Life because I refuse to be perpetually behind...I am so frustrated with myself.  And maybe a little frustrated with life in general for throwing such a crazy year at me?  Not at all what I expected out of 2014 but you know what?  I guess I'll just have to take what life throws at me and hope that 2015 is a better one!  One thing that I'm thankful for in 2014 is creating my YouTube channel and this blog.  Watching my channel grow throughout the year has been such an incredible, inspiring experience.  Thinking back on it, this was definitely a year of ups as well as downs.  Because my channel has been an amazing thing, something that has cheered me up, kept me going, and made me scrapbook even more!  So thank you, each and every person, that has watched, liked, subscribed, left a comment, followed me on Instagram, etc.  Because it has really made a difference in my life.  Over the next year I hope to grow the channel even more and I hope that it brings even more opportunities.  Now, on to the real reason you're here--the video!








No comments:

Post a Comment