Friday, January 16, 2015

One Little Word Title Page 2015

This is my first project that I've done for my One Little Word.  I'm going to 'try' to do two projects a month, but they won't all be scrapbooking related.  As I said in my OLW intro video I did like part of Ali Edwards' class but I didn't love all of it.  So I'm really going to incorporate scrapbooking more because that's my style.  But I also really love writing, taking photographs and putting my word into action in the 'real world.'  I think I'll be working in either an 8.5x11 or 9x12 format.  I do really like the new page protectors from Studio Calico that are the 9x12 size but I might just use a 12x12 album just because it will be cheaper and I can find an album with more 'personality' lol.  But I definitely want to pull away from the 12x12 layout for this project.  And I want to have some projects that aren't in a page protector, like this mixed media page that is kind of my opener/title page for my album.  I'll let you watch the video now but I hope you'll stick around the blog to see more OLW projects in action over the next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment