Monday, January 27, 2014

Heidi Swapp Bookmark Process Video

Hey everyone!  I'm still so pumped about the new Heidi Swapp stuff!  I can't wait to try more of her ink pads and her new cards look pretty cool too!  But then again, a lot of new stuff has come out since CHA was just a few weeks ago and I've been eyeing and buying so stay tuned for a couple of videos soon reviewing some of the purchases I've made from the new lines!

Here is a bookmark that I made using watercolor paper, white embossing powder and watercolors.  You can play around with the watercolors and get the look that you want.  My paper was still curling up just a bit so I glued it onto a piece of cardstock and it is holding up well.  I hope you enjoy the video and if you have any questions please ask in the comment section!  Below are a couple of photos of the finished bookmark and another one that I made while I was playing around with my new watercolors!






No comments:

Post a Comment