Thursday, January 30, 2014

Heidi Swapp Mini Album Process Video

I really wanted to start on my new Heidi Swapp mini album but I couldn't think of an overall theme for the book.  But then I saw Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch and I immediately felt inspired by those stars!  I knew this was the kick in the pants that I needed to get started on that mini album!  I used a picture of my dad and I'm thinking the theme for the album might be family, but I could still go in a different direction, I just have to make sure Dad fits into the theme, haha!  I'm thinking about maybe using the Studio Calico sketch as a jumping off point for most of the pages in the album, but I'll just have to see what they have in store next week!  I hope you enjoy the video and there's a photo below.





No comments:

Post a Comment