Friday, January 31, 2014

We Have Great Chemistry Card Process Video

Hey everyone!  I'm here to wrap up my week of Valentine's Day cards!  This card uses the Science of Love stamp set from Lawn Fawn again.  I just got a new camera and I'm trying to figure it out so bear with me for a few days!  There is one point in the video that got cut out, but you will see there is an embossed panel and I used a brick patterned embossing folder that I purchased from Hobby Lobby.  The distress ink color is fired brick and I just use a regular make-up sponge to add color.  This is not as perfect as using the ink blender by Tim Holtz, but it does the trick, especially if you use a light hand.  I hope you enjoy the video!



Tomorrow I will be posting my Project Life from Week Three and next week I have an exciting announcement for any book lovers out there so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment