Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Banner Ruffle Card Process Video

Hey everyone!  I hope you are having a great day on this last day of winter!  I don't know how many of you buy things from Stampin' Up, but I wanted to share this card with you before their sale is up.  If you spend $50 you get to pick a free item during their Sale-a-Bration sale.  One of the items was a cute banner stamp set.  I had to have it.  There's also a banner punch, but to get that you have to spend one hundred dollars.  But it says that the banner punch will be available in their regular catalog, so if you just want the stamps, you can always purchase the punch later.  I was able to get both, and let me tell you, after making this card, I was so glad that I had the punch instead of cutting them all out by hand!

At the start of the video I was going to make a standard size card, but after seeing how many banners it was taking (55 at the end) I ended up cutting it down and making a 4 7/8 by 3 1/2 inch card.  Thanks for watching and have a fantastic day!




No comments:

Post a Comment