Saturday, March 15, 2014

Project Life Week 8 Process Video

Am I behind, or what?  Between being sick and a time change and a sick cat I am so behind this week!  I haven't even shared all of my Sugar Rush stuff and here it is time for my Office Hours kits!  There's definitely going to be a mish mash of stuff over the next week or two but I know that I'm not the only one that doesn't keep caught up on scrapbooking/Project Life/card making/life in general, right?!

Anyway, here's the Project Life video from week eight.  I'm officially two weeks behind but I am determined to get caught up!  Meanwhile, look for extra videos this week because I'm going to be playing catch up to share everything with you!  There's some new things coming up so be sure to subscribe to my channel to see some different content and to make sure you're included in the giveaway!

Thanks for watching!






No comments:

Post a Comment