Wednesday, March 19, 2014

First Attempt at Mixed Media...

I put this video up on YouTube yesterday but forgot to put it over here too!  It's my first attempt at mixed media.  And I have very, very, very mixed feelings about it.  I went it without a plan or design or anything.  And there are plenty of things I don't like about it at all.  But I'm intrigued.  And I've actually made another mixed media thing since then.  That I still had mixed feelings about, but less so.  But, in the interest of sharing the good, the bad and the ugly.  Here it is, somewhere between the bad and the ugly..the bugly?  Haha.  Anyway, thanks for watching and if you have any tips, please share them with me!  (I will be signing up for the mixed media class at Studio Calico...isn't it funny how you think about trying something new and then you see it pop up everywhere!  Is there a word for that phenomena?)

No comments:

Post a Comment