Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Project Life Week 10 Process Video

I hope you're having a great day!  I finally finished my Project Life for week 10 and I realized that I definitely need to get caught up and stay that way because I have so many more details if I'm only running one week off instead of three!

Before you get to the video, I have a couple of things to tell you!  First off, check the blog later this week for a tutorial for an Easter wreath that I made that came out super cute!  Also, I will be announcing the giveaway winner.  I'm super behind, but I haven't forgot about it! And don't forget that the first Noble Paiges' Book Club discussion will be held on April 12th, so that still gives you 11 days to finish reading "What I Had Before I Had You."  Thanks so much for watching and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment