Thursday, April 17, 2014

"You're Invited" Card Process Video

Sorry it's been awhile since my post schedule is somewhat 'normal.'  I've got a ton of videos in the works and I'm working on narrating more of them, but a nasty cold/flu virus has been going around and I definitely caught the cold part of it!  I've still been filming, but unable to narrate.  On the plus side, I've been using some of my down time to be learning more about video editing, make layouts, get inspired and think up some projects that I want to do in the future.  Thanks so much for watching this video and I hope there will be many more next week!




Also, the giveaway winner has been randomly selected!  Thanks to those who entered and congratulations, Pam Dukeshire!  I have sent you an e-mail and can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment