Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Copic Marker Thoughts

I purchased my first set of Copic markers a couple weeks ago and wanted to try them out and show you guys what I learned.  So here's another beginner tutorial for you.


I can't wait to purchase more of these markers and learn some different techniques.  And I know I'm not the only one that shied away from Copics because of their cost.  In my Michael's store, in the art/canvas/paint section of the store, they sell Copic markers individually.  I didn't know this before!  And you can use coupons on them.  So I plan on purchasing them one or two at a time until I build up a more substantial collection.  They also sell a few 3-packs at Hobby Lobby and they also accept coupons.  At my store a 3 pack cost me about $12 instead of the $24 if I bought them individually with no coupons.  I'll share more of my learning experience as I go along.  I hope you enjoy the video and if you have any questions, comments or tips, please comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment