Monday, February 17, 2014

Pinterest Challenge--Brown Sugar Toffee Cookie Edition

My nine year old cousin stayed with us last weekend and what's the perfect way to keep a kid entertained?  Crafting and baking!  We accomplished both in one night and the cookie recipe I chose turned out perfectly!

I had been eyeing these Brown Sugar Toffee Cookies for over a week, which is way shorter than my normal Pin-to-reality time!  I had everything on hand except for the toffee bits but I will be keeping stocked up from now on!  We just used regular brown sugar and they came out fine, so no worries if you don't have dark on hand.  Also, I purchased toffee bits with milk chocolate and it didn't seem to affect the flavor of the cookies.  There was no chocolate taste at all, but next time I'm going with regular toffee pieces.

My food photo skills are definitely nothing compared to the original photos on their blog, but here's a quick photo I snapped of the finished product.  Yummy! 

If you're looking for a delicious cookie recipe to try--this is the one!  I will be definitely following Two Peas and Their Pod to get more great recipes!  To see what I'm pinning, follow me on Pinterest, there's a link on the screen to your right.  Leave me a comment and let me know what recipe you'd like me to try next!  

No comments:

Post a Comment