Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Heidi Swapp Color Magic Card Video

Hey everyone!  I love many things by Heidi Swapp.  Part of the reason why I love them is because they are sold at Michael's, where I can easily look at the items in person, not deal with shipping costs and times, and of course, I am able to use a coupon.  I love getting inspiration from her blog and recently she made an e-book that is chock full of inspiration, layouts and tutorials.  She even includes links so you can see some of her video tutorials!

This is where I first learned more about her new Color Magic Card sets.  I had never worked with her Color Shine products before.  I felt they were a little pricey and I liked more of the Mr. Huey's colors.  But I really liked these cards and when I went to Michael's they were having a 25% off Heidi Swapp sale, so that sealed the deal for me!  I know it's beneficial to watch Heidi's videos and learn from the expert, but I wanted to show you guys how a true beginner uses this product.  I often find that an expert's opinions don't help nearly as much as an inexperienced person's does, simply because they an inexperienced person is starting off on the same level that I am.  I also give a bit of a review about the products.  Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment