Monday, February 3, 2014

Some Exciting News Plus a Process Video!

Hey everyone!  I'm in the beginning stages of starting a book club with Paige Evans.  We will officially be starting in a couple of weeks but I wanted to put the news out there!  So stay tuned!

Also for today I have a process video for you guys.  I made this layout a few weeks ago and haven't had time to post it yet but I wanted to share a traditional layout with you.  I kept it simple and just used some supplies from my stash.  This photo was taken while we were on vacation in Merida, Mexico and I decided to print it out on regular cardstock so the photo had a matte/cardstock finish which I really liked and I liked using the over-sized photo.  This was a fun, easy layout and I hope you enjoy the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment