Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Mini Album--Assembly Video

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Last week I saw a video on Two Peas in a Bucket from the Make It Meaningful Series. It was a cute Valentine's Day mini album made by Jen Gallacher and once I saw it, I just knew I had to make one for my husband! My album is assembled a bit differently than hers so today I'm showing you how I put mine all together and then tomorrow I will share with you how I decorated it! Tomorrow's video will be a fairly long one, that's why I broke it up into two days. I just did this all with supplies that I had on hand because I had no time to order anything, so even though this album is a bit last notice, you can still finish it before Valentine's Day if you want!

I will also have a cute Valentine's Day decoration to share with you later this week too showing off one of the new Dear Lizzy die cuts, so watch for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment