Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sugar Rush Unboxing Videos

Thanks to a great deal, I ended up ordering the Sugar Rush Scrapbook Kit this month in addition to the Card and Project Life Kits, so that means lots of extra videos for you!  And thanks to Studio Calico's evil roll-out plan of putting tons of their new stuff out during the free shipping days, I even have some extra stuff that hopped in my cart, haha!

In the first video I show the Project Life kit, along with the new Color Theory swatch that they sent and some of the things from their new collections that I ordered.  If you just want to see the Project Life kit, skip ahead to about the eight minute mark.

Also, bear with me on the lighting issues.  I'm trying different things out and trying to get it to look as good as possible, but it's definitely a work in progress.

Thanks for watching, I really appreciate it!  Please like and share this video and subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more content soon.  Leave me a comment of what you would like to see on this blog and channel!  It's the only way I know what you guys want to see!





No comments:

Post a Comment