Saturday, February 8, 2014

Week 4 Project Life

Due to some technological issues there is no process video today :(  I have some photos to share with you of my Project Life for Week Four and I will be back with another Project Life video next week.  I also have some product share videos that I will be posting tomorrow.  If you want to see some of the new Maggie Holmes or Dear Lizzy collections up close, look for me tomorrow!



The letters from my title card are from the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party collection and to make the color match the colors from the Coral kit a little better I brushed them with a little white acrylic paint.  I just used a tiny amount of paint, brushed it on with a dry foam brush, and then I rubbed some of the excess paint into the foam with my finger to achieve this look. 






No comments:

Post a Comment